GoBites are the civilized travel utensils that are equally at home in the backcountry or the breakroom.
Say goodbye to silly spoons-with-tines that don't work as either a spoon or a fork. The Uno is built with smarter ends, including a spoon deep enough to slurp soup and low-curvature edges to scrape container walls. The fork has tines long enough to twirl spaghetti and "splitter tines" on each edge for easy soft-food splitting. The unique U-shaped head orientation also makes Uno much more comfortable to hold compared to competitive combination tools that poke and jab you.
GoBites are available in several models: the minimalist Uno, the snap-together Duo, the the fully-featured Trio, and the Quattro (the Trio but swapping out the knife for a pair of chopsticks). All GoBites are made from a special, extremely durable nylon and backed by a lifetime warranty. GoBites are also BPA-free, PC-free, and phthalate-free.
- Includes 3 GoBites Uno utensils
- Durable special high-temp, high-strength nylon material
- FDA food-safe, BPA-free, PC-free, Phthalate-free
- Easy to clean material
- Larger than average spoon holds 1.5 teaspoons (8.1 mL) of liquid
- Smarter tool ends - tapered "splitter tines" help split food
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
Size & Weight Chart:
|3 x GoBites Uno||6.5 x 1.6 in
16.5 x 4 cm