The Cosmolite, made by Samsonite is the only travel product company in the world to have the use of Curv technology. This concept in thermoplastics is extremely lightweight and offers exceptional resistance to impact. The shell form and woven layering process is patented by Samsonite.
- Curv Material - Layers of woven polypropylene are formed into self reinforced composite sheets providing superior durability while being extremely lightweight.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels... zero effort, four multi-directional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Material: Curv Material - Layers of woven polypropylene
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Global Warranty
Size & Weight Chart:
|80249||25 x 17.5 x 10.5 in
63.5 x 44.45 x 26.67 cm
|27.25 x 17.75 x 10.5 in
69.22 x 45.09 x 26.67 cm
|65 L||5.8 lbs